Access the Program Overlap Matrix now!
The Matrix is the first deliverable from the exciting longitudinal study, Experiences of Alberta Children and Youth Over Time, 2005-06 to 2010-11. The Matrix is a visualization of program overlap rates and a fabulous way to explore government service use by Albertans.
Program Overlap Summaries have been created to provide summaries of program overlap rates and details of how those rates were determined and validated. They also provide:
- A summary of the CYDL and its work.
- A sample of interesting rates noted by the CYDL and staff from partnering ministries.
- Summaries of program overlap rates for each program in the study.
- A summary of the linkage process used in the CYDL.
- Descriptions of linkage validation processes.
- Notes on usage of the rates.