PolicyWise manages projects and initiatives that support its four strategic directions. These strategic directions reinforce our core functions and are PolicyWise’ focus from 2014-2018. Activities that support these strategic directions are listed in the drop-down menu under the Intiatives’ tab.
- Lead in the management, linkage, and analysis of administrative data and research to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build capacity for the generation and use of policy relevant, interdisciplinary research in the domains of child, family and community well-being.
- Mobilize knowledge built on evidence to support cross-sectoral policy and service delivery.
- Measure the impact of The Centre’s initiatives.
- Engage in research, evaluation, communication and knowledge mobilization
- Conduct, fund and build capacity in applied research
- Link, analyze and manage data
- Manage resources and strategic relationships
- Measure and communicate our impact and value